Sunday, March 25, 2007

Caparo T1

The Caparo T1 will be launched in the summer 2007 with a new and more powerful engine than previously mooted.
The bespoke lightweight, all aluminum V8 has a higher capacity of 3.5 liters and is now normally aspirated. The engine has a mass of less than 220 lbs and can produce power outputs of up to 550 bhp. The T1 will maintain an ultralight kerb weight of approximately 1100 lbs; around one-third the mass of the average family saloon.
The Caparo V8 has been designed from scratch and is comparable to Formula One and Indy race car specifications.

5 comments:

cosmicsurfer said...

WOW !!!******

GAME2P.COM said...

haha, Cool!! and your blog are nice too

Unknown said...

This is gr8 and also your blog is very good. Nice information. If you will try Car Tuning that will definitely rock you.

Mr. Nissan said...

This vehicle looks like it doesn't belong on the streets but on the track

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. We now serve over 3 Million widgets a day and you can easily research about us by searching for "wowzio" on google. You can check out the widget suite customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright3@gmail.com